Rosemary Castoreno M.D.
Women’s Comprehensive Clinic for Internal Medicine strongly believes in disease prevention and maximizing the potential for optimal well-being through education. Women’s Comprehensive Clinic for Internal Medicine feels that through knowledge comes self-empowerment, allowing women to make informed decisions and take charge of their health.
Dr. Castoreno’s objective is to improve the health, quality of life, and healthcare delivery to women through skilled professional services and quality training. She hopes to optimize patients’ health through comprehensive medical care and patient education. Dr. Castoreno was born and raised in San Antonio, Tx. She is married and has three children.
Mission: Informed, Empowered, Stronger, Self Accountable, Healthy, Beautiful.
Area of Practice:
- Internal Medicine for Women
- Preventative / Wellness Care
- Medical Weight Loss
- Comprehensive Hormone Evaluation
- Women’s Health Services
- Health Careers High School in 1995.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas at Austin in 1999.
- Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas in 2003.
- Internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas in 2006.
1611 N. Alamo
San Antonio TX, 78215