Marietta C. Alba
Apartment & Relocation Center is led by its President, Marietta C. Alba, CRP, GMS, CCHP, PMN, an acknowledged leader in the rental relocation segment of the real estate industry as well as in the San Antonio and Austin, Texas real estate community.
She was honored as REALTOR® Broker of the Year by the San Antonio Board of REALTORS® (SABOR) in 2002. She has served as 2010 Chairman of the Board of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS ®, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 as a Trustee for the Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee, 2003 President of the San Antonio Chapter of Women’s Council of REALTORS® as well as in other positions on Executive and Governing Boards.
She earned her Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) designation from the Women’s Council of REALTORS® in 2002 and completed the Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program (TRLP) in 2008. In February, 2011 she received her Medal of Service from the National Association of REALTORS® into the prestigious Omega Tau Rho Fraternity of the National Association of REALTORS®. Marietta currently serves on the Supervisory Committee for the TAP Federal Union (Texas Association of Professional Federal Credit Union).
Education, Licenses, And Designations
- Mountain State University, Beckley, West Virginia
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
- Global Mobility Services (GMS)
- Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP)
- Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program (TRLP)
- Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) (now PMN)
- Texas Licensed Broker Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Texas Association of Professional Federal Credit Union, Secretary and Board Member – TAP FCU
- Any Baby Can, Inc., Past Director and Board Member; Chairman, 2001, Annual Doll Campaign
- Pilgrim Center of Hope, Advisory Committee
- Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem
- Southwest Mental Health Association – contributor and donor